Welcome to my webpage where you will find all the information about kundalini energy healing, this information will bring you a step closer to your kundalini life force!
Let’s start with the question what is Kundalini? Well, this can be explained as life force, creation, and sexual energy all terms that describe this beautiful energy.
This energy exists out of energy from the sun, stars, galaxies, the soul, and the earth where your feet walk up.
Combining all these aspects of Divine energy gives you the possibility to fully discover who you truly are remembering all your past lives, your soul your Divinity!
When we look deeper your kundalini is your unique DNA string the universe as a whole embodied as a human being. When we start to connect to his kundalini we start to understand that we are becoming masters of our own destiny because we can start to reshape the past and consciously build the present, which is always within our kundalini stream and is active on the base of our spine.
Over the years I developed a full training Kundalini therapist training where you can learn all the aspects of kundalini this training exists out of 3 levels where you can grow and develop your kundalini in a beautiful way and the lifestyle that belongs tot this amazing life force.
To become a therapist in the kundalini field or to learn about you and your kundalini to master it. It is a perfect way to explore this training and start your life fresh.
To become a Kundalini Therapist trainer you will come the following benefits so you be well trained to start your own kundalini therapist practice.
The benefits are:
- Learning how to awaken your own kundalini and that of others
- Realizing that we are energetic humans and have many multidimensional powers to heal others and ourselves.
- Streaming the kundalini within others and within yourself
- Learning the technics to let the energy flow in the body mind and spirit
- Supporting yourself to heal your own kundalini and others
- Releasing old conditions to become aware of our true strengths in our lives
- Knowing who we really are